I have just returned home after my second meeting with John…with my Mum and Dad , my sister and her husband , and my husband. I just wanted to say thank you for making this possible.
You achieved within a couple of weeks , what we as a family had dreamed of for many years. I cannot begin to explain what an impact this had made on our lives. We had a wonderful lunch , in the sun , recalling memories , talking about our families as they are now, and making plans for many more meetings.
Thank you so much. For such a relatively small fee…you do a marvellous job.
Keep up the good work.
Tracing Bureau and our sister company WM Investigation continue to specialise on cases where your first choice agent has failed to provide you with the result required.
Although we have the expertise to handle the cases where others have failed we also deal with the more straight forward trace enquiries. With 24 years trace experience behind us, we continue to bring people and assets together, even on a ‘No trace – No fee’ basis’
Exceptional tracing services.
Detailed below are a small sample of cases where we believe our enquiries were exceptional.
All of these cases were referred to us after both internal enquiries and 2 external agents had been assigned.
a) Instructed by a finance company to locate their customer who was wanted in the UK by police for dishonesty offences. Enquiries revealed further offences in their loan, we submitted these allegations and provided Police with a location in France. Hirer arrested and returned to the UK.
b) Clients vehicle registered to a third party at a false address. Third party traced to a new address where vehicle sighted and inspected.
c) Clients two vehicles falsely registered. The keeper of the vehicles was traced. First vehicle recovered and second vehicle confirmed out of the country.
d) Client company had no contact with their customer for 12 months. Traced to Europe and contact enabled.
Do you have cases where help is required?
As an existing client you can simply Email with your contact details and any information you have. We will contact you prior to undertaking any enquiries.
Call us on 01442 430999 if you wish to discuss further.
You have recently done some work for my wife, Patricia with regard to tracing her son, Aaron her enquiry was through ‘The Tracing Bureau’.
In a very short space of time you were able to supply her with her son’s address etc. We wonder how you do it as we have been trying for many months! This is just a quick note to say a big THANK YOU! [click to continue…]
Testimonial from Chris in New Zealand.
My name is Chris you have been working on my mothers’ behalf to locate my biological father John Thorpe.
I just wanted to say thank you for your assistance in locating my father, it really means a lot to me.
My mother has said that you have gone above and beyond the call of duty by trying to make contact with John, so again, many thanks.
I have tried to find him on my own, but with limited information and living on the other side of the planet in New Zealand, it has made it next to impossible.
Your assistance has made it happen, and it is hugely appreciated.
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!
I have never felt the need to write a thank you email to any company but now I must say Thank you again.
I lost contact with my father 41 years ago and had been trying to find him myself, after a gap of a couple of years and watching a TV program about something completely unrelated I was spurred into starting again.
You emailed me on Monday morning to confirm the search, by lunchtime you had found who you believed was my father and by Tuesday morning you had confirmed that you had spoken to him.
Last night my wife spent an hour and a half talking to my Dad as I am working over in Afghanistan, on Monday they are meeting up.
This Christmas will be the first one we have together in 41 years when I am home.
Thank you so much for a fantastic, discreet yet superbly fast trace. You have made my family very happy, he had been looking for me as well.
Please pass my thanks to your team especially Wendy who did the search for me.
If there is anything I can do to repay the favour then please let me know, if you have a satisfied customer sheet I will gladly write something or you can copy this email in it.
Thank you again, very many kind regards and may I wish you a very early but very happy Christmas.
92.1% of clients are satisfied with their last experience of WM, 76.3% were extremely satisfied.
- Did in 3 weeks what I’d been trying to do for years .. cracking.
- Efficient, fast and professional service.
- Although the missing person investigation itself wasn’t successful; the report provided to support the Court Case was extremely helpful.
- Great communication, assuring and friendly from the first point of contacting WM Investigation.
- Delighted with your work.
- Staff were lovely, understanding and helpful.
- Very impressed with the staff.
WM representatives were rated 100% helpful, with 92.1% as extremely or very helpful.
- Couldn’t really ask much more.
- Made more progress than I or other search organisations had managed over a considerable period of time.
- We were surprised how quick and efficient the tracing took, now we are starting another exciting chapter in our family life.
- Although we hit a dead end, I felt I got helpful advice on what or was not worth pursuing.
- I can only say that they were wonderful.,
- Representative did what she said she would, and what I hoped she could.
WM were rated as 100% responsive with 89.2% as extremely or very responsive.
- WM were off the mark quickly.
- Extremely quick communication after sending an email.
- Certainly speedy! And in pretty helpful ways.
- Dealt with my problem within 72 hours
Compared to competitors WMs quality of service was rated better by 89.6% of clients.
- No nonsense approach. Very professional
- I was kept informed of progress, and impressed by the initiative shown by the investigator.
- I have not used a competitor but WM no find no fee gives them the edge
- We used WM after trawling through lots of websites and reading about what you do and how you trace people. Then never spoke to any other company and pleased we did not need to, great service.
- Quickly succeeded where two previous ,and more expensive agencies had failed.
- I contacted one company I am still waiting for a reply from them
WM was rated as being 100% professional, with 94.8% being extremely or very professional.
- They know what they are doing.
- The two ladies I spoke to were professional at all times.
- The lady Who phoned me to tell me my aunty had got in touch was lovely and understanding who had worked on my case, she was brilliant and very professional.
88.5% of Clients rated WM as solving their problems extremely or very well.
- Did what it says on the tin.
- Could not ask for any more.
- Found are long lost sister within a few hours whereas we have been trying for years.
- I have completed my first book and website and hope to now make a program with the content she helped me find.
Overall 97.3% of clients were satisfied with their experience of using WM.
- Will use again if the need arises
- A very professional, and importantly friendly and efficient service.
- Very happy and satisfied.
- We are now reunited as a family and are extremely grateful to you for this
- I am delighted with the tracing results achieved by your company & have no reservations about recommending your services to others.
- Always an excellent service
The success of ITVs Long Lost Family relatives reunion show highlights the joy that can be brought when finding a family member or family members and reuniting them under whatever circumstances. Marketing Director Mike Reed says “This is precisely the service Tracing Bureau successfully provides. To track down people, find old friends, find husband, find wife, find sons and daughters the Long Lost family program really shows what can be archived through using a tracing family member’s service such as Tracing Bureau.”
Every trace instruction we receive from one of our Retail Finance clients is as a result of an unsuccessful repossession attempt by their previous agents, in this run of the mill instance we undertook the first trace at the end of August 2011, having since received 63 trace instructions in total, delivering a success rate of 96%.
Moreover in terms of unsuccessful repossession attempts by previous agents, and subsequently forwarded to us the customer has recovered over £31,000 as a direct result of our trace enquiries. Seven vehicles have been repossessed totalling over £20K and six customers have settled, totalling over £11K.
We know that our first and second wave services are extremely competitive and successful. Instruct us to allow you to hit your commercial targets.
Thank you !
What amazing service, great value. Very very impressed.
You can be assured of my future business as and when the need arises.
Wish you all a great Christmas and New Year
A client in Australia was trying to find his brother way back in 1964 however he did not go to an agency and was unsuccessful. In late November 2011 the client rekindled the search for his brother through WM Investigation.
The result being that sadly his brother in the interim had passed away, however we did located the nephew of the client. Who quoted to WM Investigation, “Actually they were searching for me in 1964 but had no information – pity they didn’t go to an agency, and I could have known both father and brother then. Ah well …. Can’t turn back the clock.